In addition to classroom training, we always offer training in the operation of equipment that we might supply as part of sales and service contracts. This is to reassure both the customer and ourselves that field equipment will be managed with confidence, competence and co-operation.
With more and more remote users coming online, good disciplines are required to maintain an interference free frequency spectrum. With over 60 years accumulative experience within the Satellite and Communications business, Our Directors, Roger H Boddy I Eng FIET FRSA MIoD (R.H.Boddy Associates), and Mike Bown C Eng FIET(Novatec International Ltd) have been involved in training since 1969 and were involved in the concept of Satellite training at the Post Office Engineering Training School (Leafield) an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
Some of the Training modules we deliver:
– Satellite Communications
– Public Address & General Alarm PA/GA
– Global Marine Distress & Safety Systems
– General Telecommunications Appreciation
– Fibre Optic Communications
– Digital Microwave Radio Systems
– Satellite Systems Training
– Introduction (evolution of satellite systems, space segment, earth segment, modulation techniques, management.)